Hello everyone! This is YogurtMedia, a personal blog for hosting all sorts of goodies that I find myself doing in my freetime. That is, anything that I draw, write, or compose out of fun.
Back in highschool, I was no different than everyone else who had spent their spare time doodling along the margins of their notebooks. I did, however, take three years worth of design courses during that time. I touched upon everything from architectural to engineering aspects of design during those years.
Today, I currently study in the chemical engineering branch at a provincial university, with prospects that one day I’ll be able to become a professional engineer.
Even though I have a strong technical and engineering background, I wanted to start drawing simple and cute things for fun. Enter YogurtMedia!
- Name: 李将龍 (YogurtM)
- If you have any personal comments or inquiries, feel free to contact me: Email or Skype: yogurtmedia
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT/Manga Studio (Sketching/Lineart/Colouring)
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Misc.)
- Paint Tool SAI (Misc.)
- Wacom CINTIQ 12WX DTZ-1200W (Display Tablet)
- Logitech G13 Gameboard (Macros/shortcuts)
- Uni M51010 Shift Blue Mechanical Pencil (Traditional/Drafting)
- Staedtler 925 25 Mechanical Pencil (Traditional/Drafting)
- Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils (Traditional/Colouring)
Fan Art/Derivative Works and All Fictitious Disclaimer:
All Touhou-related derivative content originated from Touhou Project (東方Project) by ZUN of Team Shanghai Alice (上海アリス幻樂団).
The rights to all copyrighted-content and its related trademarks are owned solely by their copyright holder. No infringement or offense was intended.
All original content are works of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
I intend to loosely follow the Free Art License, to which my images are free for anyone to copy, distribute, or modify under the conditions that the original author is to be properly attributed, and that the resulting work is released under the same or similar license.